In its core the titan platform consist of the following services: the
Flow Engine (i.e. the ControlPeers and BrickRunner), the
Grid Manager, the Flow Manager, the User Service, the
Package Manager, and the Repository Service.
The Grid Manager serves as a middleware service between the titan UI
and ControlPeers (the Flow Engine). The Repository Service constitutes an API for interaction with a database. The User Service constitutes an API for handling platform user signups,
login etc. The Flow Manager constitutes an API for handling flows, i.e.
creating, deleting etc. The Package Manager constitutes an API for
handling Brick packages. The Log Engine fetches log messages sent by
the services or the Flow Engine from the Kafka backbone and provides
them upon request.
Flow Engine (ControlPeer/ BrickRunner)
- Flow Manager activity diagram
- Flow Manager use case diagram
- Log Engine activity diagram
- Log Engine use case diagram
- Package Manager activity diagram
- Package Manager use case diagram
- Grid Manager activity diagram
- Grid Manager use case diagram
- Repository Service activity diagram
- Repository Service use case diagram
- User Service activity diagram
- User Service use case diagram